Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 60

DVD - Core Cardio & Resistance


Hip Hop Abs arrived yesterday and after the workout tonight I decided to pop the first DVD in and check it out.

I had suspicions before, but now I am pretty sure Shaun is "one of my people" (meaning LGBT).

His Ellen appearance was my first clue.


*Btw? I fucking love the chick in the high wedge heels whose like "yeah, I'm gonna workout with Shaun T"
**And PS? The Ellen boxers?? Straight men don't wear Ellen boxers, heh.


Now, I didn't watch all of the Hip Hop Abs video, but what I did see, was Shaun:

- workin' it like a Diva (complete with a drag queen's "I'm FabULOUS!" head toss)

- lip syncing to "Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot like Me" while sashaying forward

Plus the initial background music was some hip hop-esque thing with Shaun going "It's me, Shaun T".

I certainly could be wrong. I hope I'm not though.

Either way, he could kick most guys' ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment