Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 41

DVD - Max Interval Plyo

I didn't feel as much progress from the first time I did this workout as between my first and 2nd experience with Max Cardio Circuit.

So. Very. Many. Push-ups.

I don't know if more weeks is enough time for me to get acclimated to all of the push-ups in this workout. It'd be great if I could get through them all by the last time I use this DVD during the 9 weeks of Insanity. Side note: I can't believe I have slightly more than 3 weeks left of this everyday craziness!

That being said, I did go harder at the moves that weren't shoulder burners and I know I was able to do more of those. What seems to happen during the intervals is that I start out well with the first set - am able to get through it without a break. Then I hit a wall during the 2nd circuit and take a break, if not multiple breaks. By the 3rd and shorter circuit, I've determined that I'll get through it without stopping to rest and in most cases am able to do so. There is only a 15 second difference between the 1st & 2nd circuit and the last, but those 15 seconds seem to make all of the difference.


PS - My apologies for not keeping up with the blog quite as much the last couple of days. I've started posts without finishing them. I'm finding it more difficult to summon the will to blog each night than I am to summon the will to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment