Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 45

DVD - Max Interval Plyo

I didn't have any of the willpower problems I've been having recently as I started this workout, but the workout itself continues to vex me. It's becoming pretty clear I'm not going to master all of the push-ups by the end of the 63 days. I mean, good lord. There have to be at least 200 in this workout. I try to go harder at the more leg-based plyo to compensate.

I don't have a lot more to say about this workout this time around, other than now that I am sitting here writing this I am really sore, more sore than I have been immediately after a workout since sometime in my first week of Insanity, because push-ups aside, I pushed myself harder and through more of each of the other moves than I have in the past. With all of the jumping in this workout, I'm interested to see how my Power Jumps have improved when I do the Fit Test on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment