Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 47

DVD - Max Cardio Conditioning
DVD - Cardio Abs


There is supposed to be a Cardio Abs immediately after the Conditioning workout on the same DVD, but as happened with the Cardio Abs after Pure Cardio, it didn't work. So now I guess I'll never know if it is the same Cardio Abs that is on the single disc that I reverted to when the one on Pure Cardio didn't work, or if it is it's very own Cardio Abs.

I cheated a little bit. I decided not to do the cool down stretch at the end of Max Cardio Conditioning. I figure, I'm only foregoing a 4 minute stretch and considering I'm just going to go directly into another workout which has its own cool down stretch, why not just skip it? Even so, the combined workout total is still just over an hour.

My "cheat" during the main workout was, IMHO, overshadowed by the fact that I made it all the way through the Cardio Abs warm-up without a break and without having to modify for the very first time. These max workouts seem to be doing a lot to improve both my endurance and my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment