Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 14

DVD - None

I've made it through the first two weeks, and as scheduled this morning I took my body measurements and input them into a tracking spreadsheet I created. I have no idea how much weight I've lost at this point, but I have confirmation that my body is indeed changing.

It turns out I've lost 1 1/2 inches from my waist, just over an inch from my chest and 1/2 inch from my hips. When you add up the incremental loss in other places, it totals roughly 5 1/2 inches. Not too shabby for 2 weeks! One of my goals is to lose 5 inches from my waist. If I continue at the pace of 1 1/2 inches every 2 weeks, over the course of the 9 weeks I will have lost 6 3/4 inches (9/2*1.5 = 6.75). I'm not going to count my chickens, though. I'd love it if I do that well, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it if I don't.

Tomorrow I do the Fit Test again. We'll see how much endurance I've built up in 2 weeks. The Fit Test is in lieu of one of the other workouts. This is the last time that will be true. For the rest of the program, with the exception of the very last day, I will do the Fit Test prior to one of the other workouts.

For now, I'm off to get stuff done.

1 comment: