Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 28

DVD - None.

That's it! I'm done with the first month. I start the "recovery week" tomorrow, and then the last 4 weeks begin the following Monday.

* * *

I'd written another couple of paragraphs following the above statement (and watched it auto save numerous times) when some snafu ate my post.

I've just finished working on a self-evaluation and I'm a little over the introspection for now.

So, the important update. I took my measurements again today. Not much improvement over the unofficial reading I took earlier in the week. From the last official measurement check to now I've lost another inch from my waist, an inch and a half from my hips, another inch from my chest, bringing my overall inches lost since the beginning of Insanity to 11.75. I was hoping for a little more, but I'm not going to dwell on the numbers. The important thing is that I made it through the first 4 weeks! I'm pretty sure the final 4 will see an increased rate of slimming as the workouts get even more crazy, or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment